Thank you for your interest in All Saints Hove.
We are an inclusive catholic parish seeking to give voice to those on the margins, we believe in worship full of colour, drama and symbol, and we want to think deeply about what belief in God means in our contemporary world.
We are hiring a Children and Family Worker!
We are looking for a full-time children and family worker who will develop and creatively re-imagine our children and family ministry at All Saints whilst also generating new missional relationships across Brighton and Hove with parishes, schools and charitable groups.
We seek someone who:
- can generate and implement an exciting and challenging vision for children’s and family ministry at All Saints.
- will help recruit, train and equip a team of volunteers to work with children and their families.
- will nurture a sense of sacramental and incarnational spirituality for children.
- has the ability to generate new creative relationships between different community groups and institutions.
- will work with others in initiating new missional projects for children and their families within Brighton and Hove.
- can teach others in the area of children’s spirituality and outreach to children.
What we can offer:
- An exciting and energising team to inspire and support.
- A good volunteer team and central administrative support from our central office.
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment for children and family ministry.
- A starting salary of £24,000.
We are keen to enhance the diversity of our existing team so particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups!
For an application pack or an informal enquiry please contact the Vicar of All Saints, the Reverend Dr Ryan Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th June 2021
Interviews: Between 19th and 31st July
Enhanced disclosure required.