We are supporting the NHS' Test & Trace.
As a result, we ask for you to 'check in' to All Saints by scanning the site QR code with the NHS Test and Trace app. If you are unable to register with the app, you can give your details to our Churchwardens*.
Hand Sanitising Stations
Hand sanitising stations are available at the entrance and throughout the church, please do use them.
We are operating a one-way system of entrance and exit to the building.
Please enter via the West Doors. All other entrances and exits to the building will remain closed. This route will be continually monitored to ensure everyone’s safety.
When visiting, please follow the Government’s guidance, which includes:
- To wear a face mask or covering unless medically exempt;
- To practice social distancing;
- To remember that if you or a member of your household is unwell, to stay at home.
- Toilet facilities are available. Please sanitise your hands both before and after use.
- The Office is currently closed to visitors.
* Data that is collected by All Saints Hove for NHS Test and Trace will only be shared with NHS Test and Trace in the event of a local COVID-19 outbreak and to help minimise the transmission of COVID-19 and support public health and safety. To support NHS Test and Trace, records are held for 21 days. This reflects the incubation period for COVID-19 (which can be up to 14 days) and an additional 7 days to allow time for testing and tracing. After 21 days, this information is securely destroyed. If you have further questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org